Shopping for a used car takes a lot of time. It’s research intensive. You never know what anyone is talking about. Plus you have to actually use a phone half the time…Which, let’s be real, nobody actually wants to do.
Here’s a list of things you could be doing instead:
1. Swiping right on everyone on Tinder.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Am I right?
2. Reading every single one of your crush’s tweets – all the way back to 2008 – and making sure you don’t actually favorite one of them.
3. Creating fantasy grocery lists on InstaCart or FreshDirect.
$300 worth of truffles? Don’t mind if I do…if I made more than $30,000 a year.
4. Writing and rewriting your OkCupid “10 things I can’t live without.” You wouldn’t want anyone to think you’re taking this whole online dating thing too seriously.
5. Thinking too hard about your student debt and freaking yourself out.
5. Making fun of baby boomers on Facebook.
Yeah, you showed them.
6. Googling a shock video and deciding…maybe not today.
7. Binge watching OITNB even though you’ve already seen every episode. Twice.
8. Reminiscing about your college days.
Your twenties are almost over. How does it feel, Millennial? Ready for your ten year high school reunion?
9. Hating yourself because you ALMOST – unironically! – used the phrase “dank meme.”
10. Making plans for Friday night.
11. Contemplating the future. And our robot overlords.
12. We’ll just leave this here.
When you use CarStory, you can do all of this and more…and STILL buy a used car. We do the work for you. Give us a spin.
Thanks giphy for the gifs!